Life Blood---XXVI---Page No 97



"No! I am, in my special way, giving them back a small part of what they had taken away by people exactly like us. I'm providing them proof, living proof, their truths are still powerful."
He strolled over to the window and looked out. "The women
come to me for my blessing whenever they hope to bear a child.
They know that if they wish, I can cause their first child to be a
descendant of their white deity Kukulkan. For them it is a sacred
event."
"They believe that?" It was sickening. I felt a knot growing in
my stomach, even as my hallucinations flashed ever bolder, bright
rainbows that flitted about the room, then wound themselves
around me.
"A great philosopher once said, All religions are true.' Who
are we to judge?" He paused. "Let me try and explain something.
Those patterns you see the women weaving on the fabrics down
in Baalum, those patterns are actually just like the designs on that
thousand-year-old pyramid. But though that pyramid had been
buried and lost to them for so many years, they still made the
designs all those years, because those symbols are a road map
of their unseen world. Not the forest here where we are now, but
their real world, where the gods dwell who rule the lightning bolts,
the germination of corn." He was at the door, preparing to leave,
but he paused. "They also understand the . . . special infants who
come are miracles that must be returned. They receive but they
also must give. Now they wish you to be part of that."
        With that he closed the door with a swing of his long hair, a
slam followed by a hard click.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[RG] Horror movies

107.John Wayne GACY Jr.

30. SERIAL KILLERS AND ASTROLOGY